Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The odd one out



I have always been the odd one out ever since Grade 4, because I had to get glasses and I was not like everyone else in my classes. It got really bad in Grade 5 , people started   calling me “ four eyes”  , just because I had  glasses not many people liked me  I only had  about 2 friends . Then   I  became  suicidal  towards  end of grade eight  I just felt  why  should I live  anymore.  I started  cutting myself  in  Grade 9 and my  mom seen my cuts and  she made me go see  a counselor , then  In Grade  10 , I  started  getting bullied for my cuts  on my arm   and my  glasses  I  felt  like why  are picking on me I  didn’t  do anything to   them   then  why are they picking  on me just because I have  glasses .  I told my mom what was happening since Grade 5 because she didn’t know I cut myself and how I have feeling she had made me  an appoint  with a counselor  outside of  school   and  she helped  me   get over  the bullying  for the next  two years  I have been  going to  the same  counselor  and   she had helped with not cutting  anymore  now I just  write what I  am  feeling in  a journal  and I haven’t  cut in  2 years this May 25th  :)  .

No comments:

Post a Comment